Thursday, May 8, 2008

mid-life =New-life

Some people go through a mid-life crisis around 45 to 50...well I turned 46 last month and seeing how I am probably past mid-life I figured I should do something new... I decided I should start with a new signature. Your signature says a lot about who you are and what you stand for...it is your mark. So, I spent alot of time designing my new signature...you know, something people would recognize immediately, something they could identify with as a unique and bold statement. So, here it is...



I don't know what it is but this signature speaks to me...and, I want to sign my name all the time now. It really stands out...It was a bit hard to master, but, as soon as I mastered it, it is as natural to sign as my old signature. I am very proud of my new statement and can't wait to use it all the time. So keep you eyes open... this signature could pop-up anywhere. I can't figure out why it so appealling to me... I keep looking at it over and over. yeah, I love it. It seems to have its own life and energy. Maybe you can see what I'm missing...I don't know, I just love it.

4 comments:

Heidi Renee said...

I think designing a new signature is brilliant Jesse.

I like the term "second journey" way better than mid-life crisis! :)

Anonymous said...

i like how the p and j fit together so well... i think it is just lovely. and special... and pretty.

Anonymous said...

Oh silly peeper....

Anonymous said...

Yes, um... very "creative"... especially if you take away the "esse", the "adge", and the upright of the "P"

:D