Sunday, March 1, 2009

IT WORK'S

I'm just checking to see if anyone is still checking my BLOG. I have been extremely busy with the shop and other creative ventures. So have neglected or actually forgotten I had this Blog sight until my dear ol dad said he loved reading my blog. He is in Indiana so its kinda his way of checking in on his son... then my sister who lives in Michigan and Phoenix said the same thing... and when I saw my mom, who lives in Missouri, she showed me pictures that a friend had downloaded and printed up for her... cause she dont understand the internet or them there computers... I was kinda impressed with how the interenet and social networking tools are really helping family and friends stay connected. Wow, it only took 20+ years but, we have finally seen the computer do what it was designed to do...be personal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too!

Heidi Renee said...

me - I'm here!!